Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sometimes I just need a distracti…..oh look!

I was a lot more tired than usual today. Not sure why, when I am tired all day I get cranky and I get lost in my head. That is a pretty dangerous place for me to be. I start thinking too much and all kinds of Effed up thoughts pop into my head. And today I had three tests so my mind was going overtime. Started doubting how well I'd do on my math test. Couldn't focus on my studying for my I.T. tests. I just felt like I was going crazy, until I got away from me and helped someone else. There was a lady asking for directions and instead of just telling her where to go I showed her. After that I had no more problems. Didn't do as well as I would have liked on my computer tests but before I took them I had no anxiety and after I took them the world didn't end. All in all it was a good day. Spent some time with the wife and child. Didn't have to study. Now going to bed. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"The first rule of focus is this: "Wherever you are, be there."

Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts