Friday, December 4, 2009

We are so rich, and so day we'll have money too.

It has been a long day. A long two days. In the past 48 hours I have felt so many feelings and emotions. Fear, happiness, anxiety, frustration, anger, love. I must never forget to be grateful and appreciate all of the gifts that I have in my life. My family might be going through a tough time emotionally as well as financially but we still have each other. I have the most wonderful life I could ever ask for. A life which I have almost thrown away on many occasions. There are a lot of families out there that are struggling. Reach out to them. Just call and say hi. Let them know that you are thinking about them. That could mean more than money sometimes. We could all use support in our lives. More love in this world couldn't hurt. 'Nite Y'all.



"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
Tom Bodett

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts