Wednesday, December 23, 2009

X-Mas Hustle

Getting ready for a busy two days. Christmas time seems a little more stressful than it should be. We have so much to do on a day when we should be able to just chill. Then there is the family part of it. My wife's whole family gets together. We are talking like 20 people. My family never got together unless it was the fourth of July or when someone died. Her family gets together because it's Tuesday. And with everything going on I feel like we have to make time to see my son. Well now I got all of the bitching out of my system. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect."

Oren Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts