Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life version 2.0

Been thinking a lot about how much my life has changed. I know that this is what my blog is about but I can't help but reflect. So as I mentioned before I am currently enrolled in school. That last time I was in school was in 1994 when I graduated from high school. That was 15 years ago. I know for a lot of people they were expected to go to college. That was expected of them. That wasn't so for me. Education wasn't really stressed when I was growing up. Not by parents anyway. Well I just finished my first term. At times it got difficult but I studied and put in the work. It paid off. I finished my first term with a 4.0. I have never gotton all As.the last time I remember getting anything above a B was in 7th grade. I am very proud of myself. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,

but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

ALVIN TOFFLER


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts