Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A friend is someone who hates the same people you do

I want to talk about friendship. Sometimes I think I don't have many friends. I used to consider a friend someone you hang out with all the time. If that was what a friend was I wouldn't have any. Well I have my wife, who is my best friend, but not to many people I get together with. But now I think I know what a friend really is. A friend is someone who will come to your aid even if you haven't spoken in months. A friend is on who trusts you unflinchingly. I have many friends. In the fellowship and out. So to all of those oout there that care for me I want you to know that I care for you too. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked"

Bernard Meltzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts