Monday, December 14, 2009

Drink a little Lemonade and not so many Beers

Today someone said it sounded like I was doing some soul searching. My reply was that I had found my soul, and now I was just trying to get rid of the emptiness so that it would fit. It is funny how emptiness can take up so much room inside of a person. It feels nice to have some of that emptiness lifted. I have started replacing it with gratitude and humility. I have so many blessings in my life today. I have been overwhelmed by the blessings in my life lately. I've just turned into a big ole baby. Heard a song earlier that made me a little teary eyed. The song was "My Next Thirty Years" by Tim McGraw. When I turned thirty I played this song over and over and over and over and… well you get it. Seems like even then I knew I needed a change in my life. Too bad it took me two more years to start making that change. I included the song. 'Nite Y'all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts