Thursday, December 17, 2009

What am I thinking about YOU

So I have this thing I do. Basically, before some situations, I imagine the way a particular conversation will go. It is never- this person is gonna say "you look great today. You are great to be around". It is always the worst possible conversation I imagine. And I play out the whole thing from the negative first words to the big blow up finally where I tell everyone to go to hell and storm out of the room. Then by the time I am actually in the situation I am in a shitty mood. I am sitting there glaring at someone thinking to myself "I can't believe they would say something like that. Eff them, those Effin Effs" when none of what I imagine ever happened. Think I need to start meditating more. 4 questions. Got to remember the 4 questions. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"Avoid destructive thinking. Improper negative thoughts sink people.

A ship can sail around the world many, many times, but just let enough water get into the ship and it will sink. Just so with the human mind.

Let enough negative thoughts or improper thoughts get into the human mind and the person sinks just like a ship."

Alfred A. Montapert

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts