Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get everything you want

I remember talking about all the stuff that I wanted when I was younger. The houses, the cars, the jewlry and the women. I wanted it all. I thought I was going to be successful, famous and respected. The think was I never worked at getting any of it and I still was upset that I didn't get any of it. I thought the world owed me something. Shit, I thought the world owed me everything I wanted. Instead all I got was what I deserved-nothing. Now I have rethought what success means to me and I have become more successful that I ever imagined I could be. i now am husband to a wonderful woman, father to two amazing kids, a loyal friend and a citizen of the world. 'Nite Y'all.


 

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Dale Carnegie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts