Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thank You All

Well everything is okay with the wife and baby. Thank you to all of those that sent their thoughts and prayers our way. It looks like there might be a chance that my son will be here sooner than planned. It isn't exactly what we wanted, but everything will be fine. We are currently in our 30th week and we were told the Connor will more than likely be here in the 34th week. My wife and I are dealing with a little fear and anxiety over this pregnancy. We lost a baby early this year and those thoughts keep creeping up. Everytime we go to see a doctor or get an ultrasound there is this hush that falls and we are holding our breath till we hear the heartbeat. It's a little easier now the he moves around so much. Still the fear sets in. I know It doesn't help to think this way but sometimes I feel like this shouldn't be happening to ME. Ive done so much tochange my life. I do everything right and Effed up stuff happens. I guess I just have to remember that everything "is what it is". I need to accept things for what they are. His will, Not Mine.


 

"Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future."

Fulton Oursler

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts