Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Son Connor

My son was born today. He is the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen. He is small and fragile. I have forgotten how completely dependent on others babies are. So many thoughts going through my head. I am feeling so much. And that is really the miracle of all of this. I am feeling. When my daughter was born I was so deep into my self-medicating that I don't remember a lot of the details. And for that I am truly sorry. But this time I am feeling everything. The joy, anxiety, fear and frustration. I truly am blessed to have the family I have. I am truly the richest man in the world even if I only have $20 to my name.


 

"Before you go to sleep, 
Say a little prayer, 
Every day in every way, 
It's getting better and better, 

Beautiful, 
Beautiful, beautiful, 
Beautiful Boy"

John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts