Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lego my Ego

Steelers lost! I am a little upset. They did a lot better than I expected seeing how half the starters were out. But hey Pittsburgh has 6 rings. What other team can say that?

So other than my team losing today was a pretty good day. Today I thought a lot about humility. I was reminded how often I think of myself. Not as much as I used to. I now know it's not all about me but I am turned inwards sometimes when I should be seeing the bigger picture. Humility ties in with my whole "change the world" project. The only way I will start to change the world is to be of service to others. To lend a hand to someone who needs help or to give a hug to anyone who might need one. There are many ways that I can be helpful. I just need to be aware and in the moment and be ready when a situation presents itself. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them."

Marleen · Charles de Montesquieu

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts