Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DreaM

Today was an okay day. I was pretty tired today. Haven't been sleeping well because my wife isn't here. We've been apart longer than a week once before, but there wasn't all the worry that comes along with this absence. I have a very bad headache because I slammed my head on a brick wall. No I did not do it on purpose. And all it did was make me more frustrated with life. Why does so much have to happen at once? I just wish my wife was here. As much as I made her think I didn't need her help she is truly my barometer. She gives me perspective on all of my Effed up thoughts. She lets me walk around with my head in the clouds, but she tethers me to the ground. She can look at me like I'm an idiot without pissing me off. I miss her so much even though I see her every day. It's not the same as waking up next to her or giving her a hug whever I feel like it or having her touch my hand when we are watching T.V. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.  "

Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts