Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Heal the World Make It A Better Place for You and For Me and the Entire Human Race

So I was noticing the amount of blog posts that have nothing to do with helping the world/doing good things. Well after some thought I have realized that in a way anything I write is helping the world. My reasoning is that anything I write helps me better myself and how I react to the world. Through all of this I pass on what I have learned to others, namely my children and that's really what it's all about. Make this a better world for them and helping them to see how wonderful this world can be when it wants to be. There are some great things about people working to help others. In recent times I have devoted myself to helping others in any way I can. And when I help others I get outside of myself, and that keeps me thinking clearly. I know I ramble a lot and I'm sorry about that. I just have so much to say that sometimes stuff just gets jumbled up inside. Thank you to those that put up with me and thank you to my regular readers. At least I know the stuff I write is being read by someone.


 

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts