Thursday, December 10, 2009

The world is amazing and nobody cares

So tonight I have to talk about technology. The other day I'm sitting outside of work smoking and a fellow co-worker asks me if I had heard about "phone as router". I had heard about phone as modem but hadn't heard of using my phone as a "hotspot. Well tonight I got curious and looked it up. Well now I am currently using my phone as a wifi signal. I have a 100% signal. And it is fast. It is amazing. I am thinking about dropping the $30 after my free trial ends. The world we are living in is truly amazing. We are able to talk to people anywhere in the world. Think about how much music it was physically possible to transport with you when you went for a walk. In order to match our hard drive capacities 20 years ago we would have to carry a back pack and flip the tape over every 30-60 minutes. I won't even mention different artists on different tapes. I just cant wait to see what's next. 'Nite Y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts