Monday, December 21, 2009

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Well I did it. I made it a month. I blogged every day. 42 posts in 30 days. And I had fun. So I am gonna set a goal now. I am going to blog every day for the next 315 days or until I hit 365 posts. One year. Yup! I'm saying it now. If I do not succeed than….well I don't know. Ideas?

Well today was a damn good day. It started with lots of fun and games with the little girl. Tickling, running, hiding and some stuff she wanted to do too. We had lots of fun. Today at work was one of those perfect days. Didn't have to work my ass off, all my tables were very nice and I made decent money. After work I went and spent some time with my son. I hung out there a while talking to him. After the visit with the boy my wife and I went to dinner. Great company, great conversation and ok food. Then we went and saw "The Blind Side". Great movie. Made me really see how blessed I am. There are some many people out there who have nothing and no one. I may not know how I'm going to pay rent next month but we are going to be ok. That's more than some people can say. 'Nite Y'all.


 


 

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts