Wednesday, November 25, 2009

#(@% this

Focus, focus, focus………. I really need to concentrate on what I am trying to accomplish. Why I am I going to school? What do I want to be when I grow up? Sometimes I get so frustrated when I can't understand something. I know the reason I am going to school is to learn but part of me thinks that this should come a little easier. I just ran into a problem in my IT book. I know that there is an error in the book but now I am trying to figure out why there is an error in the book. Once I get all worked up I start to slip into fuck it mode and I know where that will lead me. So how do I turn my focus back to the task at hand? Focus, prayer, meditation, jumping jacks…….. I'll get it together, just had to vent a little. Back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts