Friday, November 27, 2009

You got served

Today was a day. Woke up to my daughter freaking out because my wife wasn't home. I told her she could go potty with momma not home. She did. Wifey left at 4:30am to go shopping. Black Friday deals. Spend the same amount of money and just get more stuff. Do we "Need" it? Debatable, but now we have it. So I pick up a shift at work and go in expecting to have a pretty slow day. It was slow. Got some homework done. The few tables I did have today were great. Every single one of them asked me how I was doing. That never happens. Even more amazing was how many people told me thank you for the great service. There is nothing better than receiving acknowledgment for helping someone have a better day. Constantly amazed how service to others makes me feel so good. Sorry nothing to exciting today. Maybe tomorrow. 'Nite Y'all.


 


 

"If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day"

Alex Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts