Monday, November 23, 2009

Change for a penny

So today was pretty uneventful. Woke up, stayed around the house until I went to school. When I got to school worked on some home work, went to class, and took a test. But after my class had a real good talk with a very good friend. Or topic of discussion was shitty thinking and awareness. Talk about reoccurring themes. Anyway he got me to thinking about how much I have actually change both my way of thinking and my patterns of behavior. Two and a half years ago this blog idea would have never came to pass. The last thing on my mind then was thinking about others unless it was thinking about what I could get from others. I'm not saying my journey is done. Far from it. But the fact that I am starting to understand what humility is amazing.

Another thing that is amazing is my daughter. I know I'm biased but my daughter is crazy smart. Yesterday she just decided to write her name backwards then did it. Just moved from last letter to first like she's been doing it for years. And today just started arranging crayons to spell her name. She blows me away sometimes.


Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? 

~Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts