Friday, November 20, 2009

The journey begins


So I will be attempting to write everyday. This may sound easy to most, but I am Mr. Non-Committal. I hope this blog will turn into a history lesson to show me how I am changing my life for the better. I started my journey 851 days ago and have grown quite a lot. What I want to do is become the best me I can be. The best husband, father, brother, son, Man I can be. i am going to set out to achieve one task everyday that can make the world better. Whether it be making someone smile or picking up some trash on the sidewalk. I hope that this will result positively in my life. So here I am ready to humble myself. Here goes.




“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.

Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts