Sunday, November 22, 2009

It’s Something I Guess

So today was an okay day. Went and watched the game with the wife and daughter. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings as we do almost every Sunday to watch the Steelers. The game sucked! I was pissed! Steelers lost to the EFFIN Chiefs. THE Chiefs! Oh well. We left after the 3rd and came home. Everything else was pretty uneventful. Went to work. Was kinda slow came home.

When I got home I started working on so reviews for school. You know it is kinda weird being back in school after 15 years. When I graduated high school the last thing I ever wanted to do was go to school and now I am so excited. Im doing great in my classes and my teachers dig the energy im putting into it. When I was younger 4 more years seemed like an eternity, but now it seems like no time at all. Well I think I blabbed on about nothing long enough. 'Nite y'all.


 



"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about."

Oscar Wilde 

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts