Sunday, November 29, 2009

3rd generation-coming soon

Okay so it is 12:15. I say that it is still today til I go to sleep.

So today didn't do much again. Just hung out around the house. Think I need to take a more proactive role in this whole "change the world" thing. At least I didn't hurt the world though.

So I thought a lot about the son I am going to have in a couple months. My wife came home with about 4 or 5 boxes filled with little boy clothes. It is just really starting to get real. I remember all the time I spent with my princess after she was born. To think that I get to do it all over again makes me so happy. I wish my father could be here to see the family I have. I miss him and sometimes I look at my daughter and think about how much fun he would have had with her. I'd like to think he's looking down and seeing it all. Who knows? 'Nite Y'all.


 

"It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was"

Anne Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts