Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dream a little Dream

I guess I should let everyone know that I don't think very linearly. I can jump from thought to thought with no segway and it can get confusing so I apologize.

Planning a day filled with football and maybe even a few tattoos. I am a huge Steelers fan. I myself am not huge but my fanaticism for the Steelers is. As far as tattoos goes there are three I want right now. I am getting my daughter's name on the lower bicep of my right arm, angel wings and a halo on upper left arm and I am getting the word "Dream" on my ring finger. Dream is my wife. I know you are not supposed to tattoo a woman's name on yourself, but this woman has shown me so very important things like compassion, love, understanding and most of all forgiveness. She believes in me like no one ever has and she pushes me to follow my heart, and without her I would be lost.

So again today I will attempt to steer myself towards making this world a better place. Wish me luck.


 


 

"Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past."

Jack London

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts