Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Happy Day

It is amazing where you can get moments of complete calm. Was just watching an episode of Glee on my way to class. It was an episode with a musical performance by a deaf school. They were singing/signing "Imagine" by J. Lennon. It was amazing how simplicity can give you new perspective on difficult situations. Today has been an interesting day so far. I am in a great mood and feel completely at peace. Even though I woke up and started fighting with my daughter right from the start. Just gonna kick it and count my blessings today and keep adding to my mental gratitude list. I hope you all have a great day.


 

"When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others."

Peace Pilgrim

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how the simplest of things calm and bring us back to center. I hope the rest of your day is just as peaceful...

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts