Monday, January 11, 2010

I love kids. I was a kid myself, once.

So tonight I orchestrated what could have been the greatest thing to ever happen for two little boys. I was walking through my section tonight and saw a woman looking around. I asked her if she needed anything and she said no, her boys just thought that one of the gentlemen at one of my tables looked like Santa. So I slyly found out the boys' names and asked the fellow at my table if he could stop by and say hello to the two kids and use their names. The little boys FREAKED out. I think they will be good for most of the year. It is amazing how much it can make you happy to see children happy. It gives me such hope for this world.

On the flip side of that coin…..how can a four year old little girl make you want to slam your head through a wall? Sometimes my daughter is insane. I don't mean wacky silly. I mean like David Burkowitz-talking-to-evil-murderous-dogs INSANE. She is so lucky I love her more than anything or I would have to sell her to the circus.



"Parents are the last people on earth who ought to have children."
Samuel Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts