Thursday, January 21, 2010

DreaM143

I come into contact with women every day. Sometimes I think I hold women to a very high standard. Do not get me wrong, there is something beautiful about every woman on earth, but few are capable of being "perfect" there are four females, though, that no other women can hold a candle to. They are My Grandmother, My Sister, My Daughter and my Wife. The one I want to really write about today is the one I chose to be in my life, My Wife. I am completely, totally and unfathomably in love with this woman. She thinks I am ok too. It is so amazing to me how someone like her would choose to be with someone like me. She is everything I could ask for. She is funny, smart, and sexy. She pushes me to be my best. She is truly My Best Friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts