Friday, January 8, 2010

Helping each other out

Lately I have seen some pretty amazing stuff. One of these things is I have seen a group of co-workers come together and help out their own. The out pouring of money and support is something I would never have expected from this group of people. They make me proud to be one of them. I think the main reason is who they were helping. This fellow employee is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is truly blessed to be filled with so much love. And I know she will forever be protected by a very special angel. Another great thing that happened today was- my family got a helping hand. In a time where we are kind of hurting financially we got some help from an unexpected place. I would like to think we have at least one special little "Angel" looking out for us as well. This world can be pretty wonderful when it wants to be. 'Nite Y'all.


 


 

"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses"

Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts