Monday, March 1, 2010

Ease on down the road

"You'll look up and down streets. Look'em over with care. About some you will say, "I don't choose to go there." With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you're too smart to go down a not-so-good street." I have definitely been down some not so good streets. Latly those streets have been a lot more mental. Ive been hanging out in some dark alley ways in my mind. Negative thoughts just start to drag me down lately. I might just be wearing myself out. Going to school full time (even after dropping a class) and working 30-36 hours in four days is starting to take its toll on me. tonight was just a clusterf@#% of craziness. I think I might need to get a little more brainy and get my shoes full of feet to take me out of those Effed up situations. Well at least I am home now. I am still tired but I am not hungry, lonely or angry so I should be great in the morning. 'Nite Y'all.


 


"A man is what he thinks about all day long."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts