Monday, March 8, 2010

Mi Familia

"You'll be on your way up! You'll be seeing great sights! You'll join the high fliers who soar to high heights." I feel on top of the world today. Everything just feels right. I was joking with my wife that when I was younger and I told people that one day I was gonna have naked girls all over my house I wasn't expecting them to be Barbies, baby dolls and a four year old. But that is what I have. Another thing I have is a baby boy who just adds to the love I feel in my heart. There are no sights better than that of my family. And I owe it all to the most loving, beautiful, forgiving, wonderful woman in the world. My wife.


 

The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.

~Erma Bombeck

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your beautiful thoughts. Acknowledging the love we feel for our families is amazing. It makes us as individuals feel hope and purpose and to society it brings strength and cohesiveness. Thank you for making my day a little happier.

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts