Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What’s Happening, Now.

"And when things start to happen, don't worry. Don't stew. Just go right along. You'll start happening too." Right now, it is getting hard not to stew in the situations I am having to deal with. My daughter has started acting up a lot since the arrival of the baby. The number of accidents has gone way up. She was having maybe one a month prior to this change in the family dynamic. Today she hit another little girl in the mouth for standing on a scarf. The thing that worries me is that there didn't seem to be an animosity or anger behind it. It seems like the hold attitude behind it is "that's how you are supposed to handle situations." Now I'm worried about where she picked this up. I've been going through my mind trying to figure out if it is something I watch or say… I just don't understand. This whole thing just frustrates me. But I guess I just need to let it go. What can I do about this RIGHT NOW? Tomorrow is another day. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."

Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts