Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life with no Parole

"Out there things can happen and frequently do to people as brainy and footsy as you." Things do happen. Life happens. I guess that is really life's job, though. To happen. There all always so many things going on. School. Work. Kids. Wife……LIFE. Sometimes I feel like it is all too much. I soon realize why I am doing everything I do. It's because I have a life now. People always say stuff like, "A life outside of work" or "I need to get a life." Well you have one. Work is part of your life. You choose the job so make it count.

I know this post was kinda random and I am aware of this. Just putting off writing a paper. Time's Up. Back to my essay life.


 

Life is just a phase you're going through...you'll get over it

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts