Sunday, February 28, 2010

No U-Turn, One Way, Northeast, Left

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go." Life can take you on many paths. If you would have told me twenty years ago my favorite thing to do would be to read "Wizard of OZ" or "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" to my daughter every night before bed I would have laughed in your face. The last thing I ever felt I would be was a family man. Now, it kills me to work all day and not see my family very much but everything I do now is for them. I know it sounds cliché but I want my kids to have all of the things I never had. So I am very happy with the direction I chose. I am a father, a husband, a brother that has picked a pretty good way to live. I try to always do the right thing. I try not to speak ill of anybody. But most importantly I strive for perfection in mind, body and soul every day. I know I will never reach perfection, but I am making progress. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw


100

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts