Tuesday, March 9, 2010

With a little help from my friends

"You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you'll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be best of the best. Wherever you go, you will top all the rest." I have been blessed to have learned what I have learned. Sometimes I know more than others do and sometimes I ask for help. I have the intelligence that some would die for and to others I'm as dumb as a brick. What it all comes down to is how will I live this earthly plane? How will I be remembered? The only way I know how to greatly impact this world is to give all the love I am capable of giving and urge my kids to love too. So do something for someone. Call a friend or a family member and tell them you love them. Smile at a stranger and say hello. Hold the door open for someone. I am willing to bet it will make you feel better than it makes them feel. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"Without humility there can be no humanity"

John Buchan quotes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your thoughts. This kind of insightful thinking goes a long way to keep a person focused in the right direction. One of the hardest things to do is to actually learn from our mistakes. However, when the lessons are truly taken and applied to the future it is a way to change negative behavior patterns into more positive ones.

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts