Thursday, March 4, 2010

I set out on a narrow way, many years ago

"Oh! The Places You'll Go!" When I first read this book, I couldn't even begin to imagine the places I would go. Now here I am, a little ragged from wear and tear. Two songs; one by Rascal Flatts called "Bless the Broken Road" and "Unanswered Prayers" by Garth Brooks. Both of these song remind me of the places I've been and how at time I hoped, dreamed and prayed for my life to take a turn for the better or for me to get something I thought I wanted. None of the stuff came to pass so that I could end up where I am now. I can't help but wonder what is next. 'Nite Y'all.


 

"Looking back you realize that a very special person passed briefly through your life- and it was you. It is not too late to find that person again."

Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts