Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ch Ch Changes

I know I have been gone a while. Been busy procrastinating, with some work and school sprinkled in. the reason I am writing know is I saw an old friend today. Got me thinking about the direction my life is going now. This friend of mine was the best friend a person could have. He knew everything about me and I knew everything about him. Unfortunately, our friendship went south just as I was making these big changes in my life. As I was moving forward, he wanted to remain stagnant. So now the question is…am I better off without this person in my life.


 

We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry

Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts