Monday, May 10, 2010

Withheld-Mugwump

Mugwump? How the hell am I supposed to use that? I'm not really stuck in the middle of any controversial issues. The last debatable issue I was undecided about was the nature nurture: alcoholism/addiction issue and I resolved my opinion on that. I do remain flexible on most things though. More-so than most I think. I think there is too much rigidity in some peoples beliefs. So much that they become bull-headed and refuse to see the possibility of anyone else's views. I think that if everyone gave more than they withheld in respect to compassion and empathy towards the ideas of others this world would spin a little easier. Nite Y'all!


"Compassion is sometimes the fatal capacity for feeling what it is like to live inside somebody else's skin. It is the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too."

Frederick Buechner

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts