Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lack-Afterclap

So if some of you are unaware, I am a GEEK. Gadget/Comic/Movie/computer Geek. I get excited about things that most people could care less about. I would say the only thing my wife might lack (aside from being the most positively, absolutely most wonderful woman, wife and mother in the universe;-) ) is the fact that she could give a damn about much of the stuff I get geeked about. She is really supportive though. She can smile and nod with the best of them. I am sure she gets plenty of entertainment just watching me talk about stuff sometimes. Well tonight I saw her get excited about Iron Man 2 which was kinda cool. Granted it was because it was a great movie and not for all the comic nerd stuff sprinkled throughout. Excited about a lot of comic book movies coming out…Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, Nick Fury (rumored)-it's gonna be a great couple years. Also with and android tablet on the way and an FCC amendment that will keep Cable companies like Comcast for restricting access to some sites and the introduction of the HTC EVO coming next week it is gonna be a pretty cool year as well. Nite Y'all!


 

"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power -- Green Lantern's light!"

-- Green Lantern

1 comment:

  1. was just made to notice that i forgot "Afterclap" but beating this horse anymore would be an afterclap

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear your thoughts