Monday, May 3, 2010

Regardless-Jnana

Regardless of what you might have thought I did not disappear from this planet. I simply took some time to kind of reconnect with the stuff that was/is important. I have been undergoing a Jnana of sorts. There have been many times I had thought about writing, but I just couldn't figure out what to write about. So my new method is I take my oneword.com word and my dictionary.com word and include both into my daily bloggerization (I made that one up). They should be hyperlinked, but if they are not I am sure you brainiacs can figure it out. Hope you are all doing well. Hope to hear from you. Nite Y'all.


 

"We live in a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present only when it is already disappearing."

R. D. Laing

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts