Saturday, May 8, 2010

Trial-Chevron

I had a trial of sorts today. everything just seemed so wrong. Managers were giving conflicting directions, co-workers were being a pan in the ass and there were some guests that were being just awful. I was having a horrible day until my wife, daughter and son showed up and brought me a milk shake. I got a big hug form my little girl and a kiss from my wife and it turned my day around, until someone poked a hole in my milkshake cup. That just made things suck again. Tomorrow is gonna be a battle. Going into work on Mother's day is like going to war. I should just put stripes, stars and chevrons on my sleeves. Might even need to bring a helmet and a side arm. People! Listen! Pay Attention! Love your mother? Then don't make her sit in the lobby of a restaurant for 2 hours. Buy her some flowers and tell her you'll take her out whenever she wants. Oh well. Nite Y'all.


 

"If you realize what the real problem is - losing yourself - you realize that this itself is the ultimate trial."

Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts