Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kite-Plucky

Those are some fun words. The word kite brings to mind two things. One is a note passed between prisoners is called a kite, and the other is a memory of me and some friends in the back of a pickup truck following a run-away kite when I was about 10 years old. I think I should get a kite. I remember them being a lot of fun. So I have been sitting on my ass for the last four days and have to go back to work tomorrow. I would much rather sit at home and watch cartoons. Ha, there's my tie in…Tiny Tunes. I used to watch that show all the time. And my favorite character was Plucky Duck…"Water go down the hoooole". Nite Y'all!


 

"We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations."

Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts