Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Roller-Vamoose

It is kinda funny that this new format that I'm using makes me think of captcha codes. Well today was the last day of the term for me and today was also my last final. I am pretty sure I did a good job on it. so that will be the third of my A's for the term. Got one B. it was in a four credit hour class. So my GPA for the term is gonna be about a 3.8 overall will be about a 3.92. I am still amazed at how far I've come. Sure I have had some/plenty/many ups and downs. I have fallen down a bunch but like they say in the roller skating movie Roll Bounce, "Hey, if you don't fall, how you gonna know what gettin' up is like, right?" well it is time for me to vamoose. Nite Y'all.


 

"If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny."

Jack Handy

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts