Saturday, February 27, 2010

K.I.M. (Keep It Movin’)

"Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!" was in such a great mood all day today. Before class I read my favorite book, "oh, the places you'll go!" then I watched a YouTube video of it with John Lithgow reading, and then I watched a NFL segment with Harrison ford and some hall of fame football players reciting it. And I started thinking about what the book says to me. To me it says that no matter how good things get you still probably have some rough times ahead. But, its tells you how to get through those rough times. To me it says that no matter what happens if you just keep truckin you'll do all right….until you don't but then you just hold your head high till things get better. 'Nite Y'all.


 

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other

Walter Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your thoughts